2021 LPCVC Overview
Since 2015, the IEEE Low Power Computer Vision Challenges have attracted top researchers worldwide showing their solutions that can achieve high accuracy with low energy consumption.
The 2021 Low-Power Computer Vision Challenge (2021 LPCVC) will be hosted online and features 2 tracks sponsored by Facebook and Xilinx. The challenge will be open for submission from 2021/08/01-2021/08/31. Winners will present their solutions during the ICCV workshop in October 2021. More details are posted below. Please join the online discussion forum lpcvc.slack.com.
*The participant agreement for the LPCVC 2021 contest can be found here.
2021 LPCVC Winners Announcement
The 2021 IEEE Low-Power Computer Vision Challenge (LPCVC) concluded successfully on 2021/08/31, after a month of competition; 53 teams submitted 366 solutions to the two tracks: (1) tracking moving objects in video and (2) FPGA object detection. This challenge is sponsored by Facebook-PyTorch, Xilinx, and the National Science Foundation (CNS-1925713).
The winners of the video track are:
- First Award: The VITA team from University of Texas at Austin, Texas A&M University, and Wormpex AI Research. The team members are Zhenyu Wu, Xin Hu, Hao-Yu Miao, Siqi Fan, Taiyu Long, Zhenyu Hu, Pengcheng Pi, Yi Wu, Zhou Ren, Zhangyang Wang, and Gang Hua. The first four members have equal contributions.
- Second Award: The baseSlim team from Meituan. The team members are Yang Yong, Junjie Liu, Ranran Huang, Jiancheng Cai, Jinjin Zhang, Shenqi Lai, Xin Ma, Xiaobin Wei, Huanyu Wang, Zhenhua Chai, Xinmin Liu, Xiaolin Wei.
- Third Award: The team withdrew.
- Honorable Mentions: The spring team from Zhejiang University, University of Sydney, Beihang University. The team members are Yucheng Wang, Weitao Feng, Jiahao Hu, Yongqiang Yao, Ruihao Gong, Shuo Wu, Qi Zhang, Yusong Wang, Yan Ren, Liang Liu, Yanfei Wang, Fengwei Yu.
The winners of the FPGA object detection track are:
- The SPRING team from SenseTime, Beihang University, Peking University. The members are Jiahao Hu, Pu Li, Yongqiang Yao, Ruihao Gong, Shuo Wu, Yucheng Wang, Liang Liu, Yusong Wang, Fengwei Yu. The first four members have equal contributions.
- The MIT HANLAB team from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The members are Zhekai Zhang, Han Cai, and Song Han.
- The NYCU ADAR LAB team from National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University and Academia Sinica. The members are Chien-Yao Wang, Yu-Hsiang Huang, Jyun-Hua Chen, Ching-Yun Kao, and Juinn-Dar Huang.
ICCV workshop (Low-Power Computer Vision) on October 11:
Track Winners Presentation:
How to participate: Login on this website to participate in the following trakcs. A registered account is free to participate any tracks. Detailed instruction can be found on the corresponding information page.
|Name||Role and Organization|
|Mohamed M. Sabry Aly||IEEE Council on Design Automation, Nanyang Technolgical Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alexander C Berg||University of North Carolinaemail@example.com|
|Ming-Ching Chang||University at Albany - SUNYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shu-Ching Chen||Florida International Universityemail@example.com|
|Yen-Kuang Chen||IEEE Circuits and Systems Society, Alibabafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Yiran Chen||ACM Speical Interest Group on Design Automation, Duke Universityemail@example.com|
|Bohyung Han||Seoul National Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Xiao Hu||lpcv.ai submission manager, Purdue email@example.com|
|Anirudh Vegesana||lpcv.ai submission manager, Purdue firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark Liao||Academia Sinica, Taiwanemail@example.com|
|(contact) Yung-Hsiang Lu||Chair, Purdue University Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Terence Martinez||IEEE Future Directionsemail@example.com|
|Ryan McBee||Southwest Research Institutefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andreas Moshovos||University of Toronto/Vector Instituteemail@example.com|
|Naveen Purushotham||Xilinx Inc.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mei-Ling Shyu||IEEE Multimedia Technical Committee, Miami Universityemail@example.com|
|Ashish Sirasao||Xilinx Inc.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|George K. Thiruvathukal||Loyola University Chiicagoemail@example.com|
|Yueh-Hua Wu||Academia Sinica, Taiwanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Junsong Yuan||University at Buffaloemail@example.com|